Fertility Treatment in IsraelFor many couples childbirth is the most cherished dream. If you are planning to make IVF in Israel, D.R.A Medical offers services of highly qualified specialists on fertility treatment.
Prices for Infertility DiagnosisAt the stage of preparing for the IVF in Israel, diagnosis is obligatory. It includes following analyses:
- Detailed biochemical blood and urine analyses;
- Detailed hormone test;
- Ultrasound of female genital organs (transvaginal, abdominal);
- Detailed spermogram for quality evaluation and sperm count and immune reactions;
- Consultation of the specialist.
Prices for the IVF ProcedureA chosen doctor and the methods of carrying out the procedure influence the IVF prices in Israel. Doctors prescribe hormone therapy course to a woman, its price may vary depending on whether a donor egg is used or not.
- Primary examination - $2250
- Hormone therapy course - $1100-1500
- IVF protocol without donor egg - $7990
How to do IVF in D.R.A Medical?Call us: +972 (77) 4450-480
Or fill in the form - Apply for treatment
Our consultant will contact you shortly.
IVF ProcedureThe IVF in Israel includes several stages of different timelines and peculiarities:
- Ovulation induction. On the 2-5 day of the cycle doctor prescribes hormone therapy to the patient that stimulates intensive egg producing. The patient must be observed constantly.
- Extraction of the eggs.
- Fertilization with sperm outside the woman's body (in vitro).
- Embryo transfer to the uterus. It is made on the 3-5 day after the extraction. The procedure is performed without anesthesia.
- Maintenance of pregnancy. Doctor prescribes specific drug therapy. After two weeks of the therapy, blood test is carried out to confirm pregnancy. If the analysis is positive, additional US is necessary. In case of successful conception, pregnancy takes its normal course.
Among our experts on fertility treatment there are:
- Professor Martha Dirnfeld – the head of the IVF and Fertility Department at Carmel Medical Center. During her long practice, Prof. Dirnfeld has allowed more than 3000 babies to be born.
- Professor Ariel Horowitz – head physician of the IVF Department at Sheba Medical Center. His scientific interests are in infertility diagnosis and treatment regarding late pregnancy.
- Professor Ami Amit - the head of the Maternity Ward and the IVF Department at Ichilov Medical Center. He was one of the first specialists who applied transvaginal ultrasound method for the IVF procedure and embryo freezing method with following genetic diagnosis.
- Professor Adrian Shulman – the head of the IVF Department at Meir Hospital, Kfar Saba. In 2015 he was included in the list of the best Israeli gynecologists and specialists on reproductive technology according to Forbes Magazine.
Read here for more information about the IVF procedure.